Skip to main content

Main Task: Script



FADE IN:

BLACK SCREEN WHITE TEXT


DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. ALLEYWAY - DAY


(LIV, 17 years old in a distinctive bright red jacket stands in the alleyway on her phone) 

LIV: Yeah that's what I said. Yeah. what are we doing about all these lesson trips? Oh, hang on I'm getting another call. Hello?


(Echo of her answering the phone)

LIV: Hello?


UNKNOWN: (Growls)


DISSOLVE TO:


EXT. ALLEYWAY - DAY
(LIV walking down the alleyway, the camera follows her and then views her from a bush to the left)


DISSOLVE TO:

BLACK SCREEN, BIRDS TWEETING, SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS

CUT TO:

INT. CLASSROOM - DAY


(LIV sitting at a desk using a computer)


LIV: 4 of us that's 25 quid well done Liv. Maths. Or there's like bigger ones.


(Phone message notification sound)



MAZ: Who is it?


LIV: I dunno I keep getting weird messages from some unknown person.


(LIV takes camera and focuses on her phone)

LIV: It’s just a bit odd I don't know who that is. your friends look nice and your friend's jacket is nice.

MAZ: Open the message.


LIV: (Gasps)

MAZ: Is that us?


CUTS TO:
BLACK TITLE SCREEN, WHITE TEXT SAYING UNKNOWN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Conjuring 2 (2016) - Film Deconstruction

Film Opening Film Opening Link Synopsis: The Conjuring 2 is a 2016 American Horror film, directed by James Wan and written by Carey Hayes, Chad Hayes, Wan and David Leslie Johnson. The Conjuring 2 is part of the sequel to the 2013 film 'The Conjuring' and is the second instalment in The Conjuring film series and the third in the franchise. Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga play the role of Ed and Lorraine Warren as paranormal investigators and authors. The Warrens travel to Britain to help the Hodgson family, who experience supernatural activity at their council house. The Conjuring 2 was released in North America on June 10, 2016. The film overall received positive reviews from critics and has grossed over $320 million worldwide. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conjuring_2 Producers: Ed Warren The film deals with the case of the 'Enfield Poltergeist', which took place in Enfield, London from 1977 to 1979, it involved the supposed hauntin...

Evaluation: Question 6

Q: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? The Internet I used the internet throughout for our prelim task and main task mainly for research and when finding background music for our main task. Using the BFI Statistical Yearbook site, I gathered statistical information such as facts and figures to help gather research in relation to our choice of genre and our target audience. I also used Wikipedia to research existing horror/thriller films to get an understanding of what type of conventions a popular horror film has and their elements as well as looking at different distribution companies.  Camera We used the CANON 500D to film our film opening. The camera was quite lightweight meaning it was easy to hold for long periods of time as our shots were hand-held. I learnt how to handle the camera, which settings were the correct ones to choose and other important elements. This helped throughout the process because a...